Saturday

My project in Handmade Living magazine

Issue 16 of Handmade Living magazine was published (in the UK) yesterday and it features one of my commissioned projects - a cross stitch Custard Cream needlecase.  The project is spread across three pages including one full-page glossy photograph.  I'm really pleased with how my text and how-to photos have been laid out in the magazine, and I'm looking forward to seeing the next issue next month as the 2nd project in this matching set will be published then.

I've sent off my next commissioned piece to the magazine and it should be appearing near Christmas time.

This weekend I'll be working on finalising my Christmas cross stitch collection as I'm hoping to have them available in my webshop next week.

The CRAFTfest has started today so hopefully some orders/enquiries will arrive through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment