Thursday

CRAFTfest September 2012

CRAFTfest
During the past week I've been setting up my 'virtual' craft stalls in the Creative Connections online CRAFTfest which runs from the 1st to the 8th of September.  Several fests have been run before but this is my first time of having stalls there.  Click on the pic below to visit from the comfort of your own home!

The great thing about the fest is that photos of all the items for sale can be viewed full-screen size. So I had to make use of that by adding lots of my mini cushion kits to the stall which can be found in the Gifts Category.  I've added several of my handmade gift items too. 

I've also set up a stall for The Craft Arcade in the Wedding Category so fingers crossed the event is a successful one and orders and sales roll in.

Cross Stitch
September should be a great month for new cross stitch kits appearing on my website.  I'm working on a collection of Christmas mini cushions and tree decorations which are full of festive colour and motifs.  And the second of my Flowers of the Month mini cushion range is almost complete so I'm hoping to launch the January and February kits very soon.

The Spring kitten stitching has taken a back seat for a little while until the Christmas range is complete as I know stitchers are itching to start their festive stitching now to give them time for completion by December.

I shall report back on how the CRAFTfest went for me after the 8th.  Do visit and have a look around as there will be a wide range of gifts, homewares, jewellry and crafts on offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment