Tuesday

Birthday designs in Handmade Living

To celebrate Handmade Living magazine's first birthday I was commissioned to design a cross stitch project with the birthday theme in mind.  So, I produced a design for inserting into a blank card and a little hanging decoration.  The two projects are featured across 4 pages of issue 13 out now, and all my own photographs and text were used too.

Today I finished stitching the last of the 4 models which make up my new 'Floral Zest' collection of cross stitch items.  There are 2 framed pictures, 1 mini cushion and 1 pincushion design.  Tomorrow I plan to take the photographs of the items, individually and together in one larger scene.

I launched my Green Gazania Bouquet chart pack yesterday, and the design is mentioned in my previous post.  My ragdoll mini cushion design is coming along nicely and I'm also working on a range of cat designs too so there is still some variety in my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment