This morning I looked through my huge folder of sketches and one-off designs that I've charted on graph paper in the past to see if any new ideas popped out. And I found my square design of green and white flowers on a peach coloured background. I knew I'd stitched this one a little while back but never used it for anything, so today I've been charting it up to add to my range as a chart pack. I think I will call it 'Green Gazanias'.
I found another design of a purple bouquet which is the same size as the gazania design but I'm going to add a large border around it to make it into a full-size cushion design. Not sure if I'll make that one up into a kit as well as a chart pack. Will have to see!