Monday

Christmas Bells & Other News

The second kit in my new Christmas Collection was added to the webshop at the weekend. This one features a hanging decoration and matching card with golden bells and red bows. I'm using the same palette of thread colours across all of these matching sets but I'm varying the border patterns to add more variety and interest when stitching.



The big news this weekend is that I am now supplying small bags of filler from my webshop, meaning that stitchers can now purchase the mini cushion kits and filler together without having to hunt around craft shops looking for filler and then having to buy a large bag. This way, everything needed to complete a mini cushion (or a hanging decoration as smaller filler bags are also available) can be purchased in one go. I'm really pleased to be supplying the filler. I didn't want to supply it in the kits though because some stitchers frame the mini cushion stitched pieces instead of making them into mini cushions so it still provides that choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment