Sunday

Arabian Night and Christmas Night!

This weekend I've added two new kits to my webshop. The first is the start of a 4-part Christmas Collection. I'm hoping to added a new kit each week which will consist of a tree decoration and matching greetings card. The first is titled 'Christmas Candles' and the second will be 'Christmas Bells' . I'll keep the other two under (Christmas) wraps for now!

My other new kit is titled 'Arabian Night' and this one uses only 11 colours but the pattern is quite intricate. The idea was to create a stained-glass effect in cross stitch and the design is based around the historic mouldings found on Arabian architecture.


I'm still working on my Sunflower design, to keep the Summer alive, and that should be ready in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment