Thursday

Christmas Candy Canes

The third kit in my new Christmas Collection was entered in my webshop over the weekend and I'm now half way through stitching the fourth set which will be Christmas Stockings (with a cute litttle teddy bear poking his head over the top!).
I've made some adjustments to be website, by changing the photos of the mini cushions in the listings. Previously I had inserted pictures of the kit covers, but this made the actual cushion photo smaller, so now I've replaced the kit cover pictures with just the photos of the finished cushions which now gives a clearer view of what the design is.

I'm glad I started supplying small bags of filler on my website as stitchers seem to like being able to purchase it with their mini cushion kits.

I have a new collection of kits in the pipeline which may be launched this side of Christmas (hopefully). I can't say anymore except: Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald. That should arouse some curiosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment