Thursday

Autumn Display

At last, I've completed my largest design yet! I finshed off the chart pack cover last night and now have a batch of packs made up and have placed it in my webshop. I'm really pleased with how this design has turned out, and I'm hoping other stitchers will want to stitch it too.


I 've used a range of darker shades, plus a splash of white and pastel yellow which give the overall design a very warm feel - just right for Autumn. And I just had to use the lovely lilac shade that appears in the central flower for the chart pack surround. The chart is spread across 6 pages which has allowed for slightly larger symbols to be used so is easier on the eye! And with 21 shades used in the design in total, there is a lot to keep the stitcher interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment