Monday

A Dog's Life


I've not had much time for blogging lately - been too busy working on my cat and dog stitching. The dog mini cushion is almost done, then it's the cat one to complete. I'm thinking hard about creating a 'series' of designs on one theme. But I'm not sure what theme to use!


The shop has gone a bit quiet of late - maybe it's because the weather is changing, as I've noticed stitchers don't seem to stitch as much when the weather is warmer. Hopefully it will pick up again soon. I'll try not to be disheartened by it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the design of the dog mini cushion and no doubt the matching cat one will be just as lovely so I'll be after both of those when they get added to the shop!!

    How about Flowers of the Month? Perhaps with zodiac or birth stones in the corners? That would be a great series to collect and each individual design would make a great birthday present...

    ReplyDelete