Monday

Too early for Halloween?

I made up a batch of kits for my Halloween Party mini cushion at the weekend and I was umming and ahhing about putting them in the shop! I mean, is it too early to think about October? I know a lot of stitchers (myself included!) have lots of stitching projects on the go at one time, so my thoughts were that this kit could nestle in between the other kits that stitchers are stitching! Anyhow, I made the decision to put it in the shop.

I couldn't resist adding some spooky little spiders to the kit cover for this one. I enjoy designing the covers almost as much as designing the little cushions!


I'm STILL working on the vampire cushion. They'll have changed back into bats before I'm finished! And now I've started designing a cat cushion. The dog cushion is finished but I'd rather wait for the matching cat cushion to be complete before putting those in the shop as I think they'll complement each other nicely.


I've had a larger ad in Cross Stitcher magazine this month, and there'll also be one in World of Cross Stitching - onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment