Friday

Flowers of the Month

It's now the end of what has been a very busy week for me.  First of all, I need to report on the progress of my Spring Kitten design.  As you can see, the stitching is coming along nicely so it won't be long before the collection of 4 kits is complete.




With Halloween nearing I thought I would design a little something for the occasion so I came up with this Haunted House design.  It's 4" square and makes a cute little pincushion.  So for a Halloween treat I decided to offer the chart for this design as a free gift to my customers who purchase one of my two Halloween themed mini cushion kits.  There should be just enough time to stitch a mini cushion and the pincushion before the end of October!

My last piece of news, (which I've saved until last as I think it's the best!) is that 'January', the first design in my new Flowers of the Month collection of mini cushions, is now available as a cross stitch kit from my website. 




For an extra twist I've also included a fabric label which lists the month's flowers and birthstone and the idea is for the stitcher to sew the label to the backing fabric (which by the way, is a luxurious gold velvety backing fabric in these kits!) as a reminder of what the cushion represents.  They would make lovely gifts for birthdays as there will be one design for each month.  But of course, they will make a lovely clutch of mini cushions to collect and display together too.

I shall be adding the February design very soon and March is already in progress too.

I'm now expecting to have a relaxing weekend - with some cross stitching in there somewhere too!

No comments:

Post a Comment