Tuesday

Summer Kitten complete

I've had a couple of 'finishes' today.  First, I completed my commissioned designs for a craft magazine (will blog about that when published), and now I've completed my Summer Kitten stitching and have made up a batch of kits.  This kitten is a siamese and I named her Fifi - I was toying with the names of Gigi and Sabrina, but fluffy Fifi won out!  Here she is now complete:
I've got two mini cushions on the go at the moment - one is the first in my new series of 'flowers of the month' and the second is a 'comic superheroes' design which is quite a different theme for me!  Obviously I can't use existing comic characters due to copyright, so I created my own.  I'm hoping it will raise some comments when complete!  These comic books/films seem to be quite a massive thing currently so I thought I'd join the fans with a design relating to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment