Friday

A Cross Stitch Crazy Christmas!

Issue 160 (Feb2012) of Cross Stitch Crazy magazine has featured my Pirate's Life hanging decoration kit in it's 'Splurge or Save' article on page 25 (my kit is the 'save' one - showing good value of course!), so thanks go to the magazine for that mention.


I've had a busy month so far as I have 3 cross stitch projects on the go. One is for a mini cushion which has been commissioned by a craft magazine, (I'll give more details about that project in the new year), the second is a mini cushion with an Edwardian theme and the third, and most time-consuming, is a full size cushion with a passion flower theme.

In addition to my cross stitching I am now working on some handmade gift ideas using the designs that feature in my mini cushions, with the aim of selling these finished items on my site in the new year. So there are many exciting and challenging times ahead for Sheena Rogers Designs in 2012 - and I can't wait!


So now I'd just like to wish my customers and fellow stitchers a very

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment