Tuesday

New look website - again!

I've used a new template for my website and now I am happier with the way it is looking as the surrounding frames don't have any breaks like they used to have. The shades of green throughout the site are a little brighter too, which I hope complements my designs.
I've had several orders and enquiries for my Armed Forces kits as a result of the little feature in World of Cross Stitching magazine which were very welcome, and I've also had enquiries for larger cushions so now my next priority is to produce a range of larger sized cushions. But they will still incorporate my '4 petal' template used in the mini cushion designs. Lots of work ahead so I'm taking a break from my full-time job soon so I can concentrate on these new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment