Tuesday

Heart of America

This month I've had three designs on the go at once! First is the new addition to my 'Around the World' series of Mini Cushion kits, titled 'Heart of America'. It took me a long time to design this one as there as so many different motifs within the one mini cushion - trying to chart the Statue of Liberty, the White House, Abraham Lincoln and even Mount Rushmore in such tiny spaces was VERY challenging!! But I got there and enjoyed stitching this one because it was fun seeing each of the motifs coming to life. This kit is now available on my website.

I won't mention my other two designs yet - still some work to do on those.


I've had a nice little feature in The World of Cross Stitching (July issue), where my Armed Forces kits were mentioned with a picture on page 70. Have received some nice emails from readers already!

I'm having a couple weeks holiday from my full-time job soon so I can really knuckle down and get on with adding more kits and charts to my shop. My idea of great holiday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment