Sunday

Cowboys & Indians

At last I've completed my Cowboy mini cushion and I've put the kits in my webshop. I came up with the title of 'The Cross Stitch Cowboys' for the name of the kit and I have a story to tell about the photograph:

I had been looking for a toy gun and sheriff's badge for ages with no luck, then at a local fair the other weekend there was a rifle range and one of the prizes was a kiddies cowboy toy set! So I set my sights (literally!) on that set and I won it. The scene for my photograph was complete! Here is the finished article with both cushions side by side. I'm now working on a new project and I'm soooooooooo excited about it. It's my largest projects to date consisting of mini cushions and hanging decorations. But that's all I can say about it at this minute! More to follow.

1 comment: