Friday

That's better

What a lovely night last night was. After checking my emails, I finally sat down with my watercolour painting. I've already cross stitched a waterlily cushion and I'm now painting that same design so I can print it onto greetings cards. I had the TV on in the background and the problem with that is I sometimes end up washing my paintbrush in my cup of tea when I lose concentration!!


Today is going to be a piano-playing afternoon I think. Then I can mull over the plans I have for a new cross stitch kit - this time a picture kit of a butterfly on a bold background (photo below). I've already stitched the design so I now need to put together all the materials and instructions.


I must finish my advert for the cross stitch magazines too. The deadline is Tuesday so that gives me the weekend to get it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment