Tuesday

Time for Tulips

My latest mini cushion kit is full of zinging colours for Spring! I really enjoyed designing and stitching this one and I'm sure it's because of the bright colours - can't help feeling happy when using these colours.


Mini Cushions

I have three mini cushion designs on the go at present:

One that is almost stitched features liqourice allsorts sweets so that's another one full of bright colours.

The second is still in its design phase and that one is going to be titled 'On the Farm' featuring, yes, farm animals!

The third is one that I've just started stitching and it is quite a break for me as it features football motifs including boots, a trophy, footballs and football shirts. The shirts can be personalised with the recipients initials as an alphabet will be included.

Greetings Cards

I'm also working on a collection of greetings cards kits. These are slightly larger than my usual card kits and will consist of 4 floral designs.

Magazine commissions

My 'Spring Violets' mini cushion project should be featuring in issue 11 of Handmade Living magazine which is published at the end of this month (Feb). I've sent off the second commission for the issue after that and am awaiting sign off on a design for a later issue too.

I think that's an update on everything for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment