Sunday

Native American Indians Mini Cushion Kit

I've now added my new kit to the webshop. I was going to wait until the Cowboy Cushion was complete, but I've been interrupting my stitching with some other design ideas, so the Cowboys may have to wait a little longer! I'm planning to produce a series of smaller mini cushions (mini, mini cushions!) so I'll put an update on that project on this blog as it progresses.

I've changed some of my homepage too, putting some of the photos together, as I think it may have been taking a little longer to load with all those separate photos before.
I bought some fabric paints at the weekend as I have an itch to try painting one of my mini cushion designs onto a piece of cotton fabric - if it turns out OK I'll post a photo - so if there's no photo, you'll know it failed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment