Friday

Designs in Print

Today has seen two of my favourite magazines being published - and each one features my cross stitch designs.

Issue 17 (Nov2012) of Handmade Living magazine features my Jammy Dodger Cross Stitch Pincushion project over 3 pages with lovely colour photographs.  This project is 2nd part of the matching biscuit set, with the Custard Cream needlecase having been published in the previous issue.  I loved seeing the full page photo of the pincushion with a tea party setting all around it.  The Jammy Dodger features on the cover of the magazine too in the bottom left corner - so I've made the front page at last!

The second magazine to feature my designs is iss 215 (Nov2012) of Cross Stitch Collection.  In this magazine there is a quarter page article about my Nutcracker Suite designs which is great as a Christmas advert.

At the moment I'm working on my February and March Flowers of the Month designs and have stitched 2 of my new Chic Boutique mini cushions.  I plan to stitch one more and will then launch them on my website, with more designs gradually being added.

My Halloween Special newsletter has been VERY popular and I'm planning on producing a Christmas Special by the end of October so I'll need to design a small Christmassy chart to include in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment